New credit line for energy efficiency (EE) and renewable energy sources (RES) through intermediary banks
The Development Bank has started with the implementation of the Energy Efficiency (EE) and Renewable Energy Sources (RES) credit line through participating banks aimed at providing funds for investments in energy efficiency and renewable energy sources to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, sole proprietors and artisans.
The amount of funds for the realization of this credit line is EUR 10 million.
The purpose of the credit line is to support projects intended for:
In both cases, DBNM will credit up to 60% of the project amount, while the remaining minimum of 40% will be credited by the remaining sources as a loan from the participating banks or the investor's own funds (buildings, equipment, working capital, cash, etc.)
The interest rate for the end users is 1.6% per annum.
Interested companies can submit a request for the use of funds from the credit line to 9 (nine) participating banks, as follows: Sparkasse Banka AD Skopje, StopanskaBanka AD Bitola, StopanskaBanka AD Skopje, UniBanka AD Skopje, HalkBank AD Skopje, SilkRoadBanka AD Skopje, TTK Banka AD Skopje, NLB Banka AD Skopje and ProCreditBanka AD Skopje.